We have an exceptional opportunity for a dynamic new or experienced fellowship trained spine surgeon to join our team and grow our program at the Aurora Medical Center-Kenosha.
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of an accredited orthopedic surgery or neurosurgery residency program
- A fellowship in orthopedic spine is required
- Must have skills in all areas of spine surgery
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2+ years of experience but will consider new grads
- Patient centered with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Large group of fellowship trained orthopedic surgeons provide coverage in numerous locations in Eastern Wisconsin
- Coverage for this position will include the Aurora Medical Center in Kenosha and our new facility in Pleasant Prairie. The Mt. Pleasant facility will be added when it opens in 2021
- Outstanding coordination of care and excellent collaboration between the neuro spine and ortho spine teams
- Excellent staff includes an Rn and Advanced Practice Clinicians
- This position is located in a growing area of the state with expanding industry and a strong need to build and grow an integrated spine program
What Advocate Aurora offers:
- Integrated nationally recognized organization
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K and a deferred compensation plan, and paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Kenosha, Wisconsin
A vibrant community nestled on the shore of Lake Michigan
Located in the southeastern corner of Wisconsin, Kenosha is midway between Milwaukee and Chicago and is known for its friendly people and one-of-a-kind places. The Lake Michigan shoreline is one of the most popular features, with nearly 90 percent publicly accessible via parks, beaches, festival places and a miles-long promenade.
A lively downtown district full of shopping, dining and the arts is located just steps from the lakeshore. Away from the shoreline, the Kenosha area is teeming with opportunities for fun! If it’s the great outdoors you seek, Kenosha’s western region delivers beautifully. Pristine Kenosha Area golf courses, tranquil inland lakes, hiking and biking trails, a ski and snowboard area, and so much more await you year-round.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer Wisconsin-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic Kenosha such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.