Advocate Aurora Health has an exceptional opportunity for a dynamic orthopedic surgeon trained in total joints/adult reconstruction to move into the practice of a departing surgeon at the Aurora Health Center in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin, with some surgeries done at the Medical Center in Kenosha. You will join a multi-specialty practice in one of the largest and most respected health care systems in the nation.
Training and/or experience required:
- Completion of an accredited orthopedic surgery residency program
- Fellowship training in adult reconstruction/total joints
- Patient centered with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Join our orthopedic team at the 74-bed community hospital in Kenosha, just 40 minutes from Milwaukee and 90 minutes from Chicago
- Surgery Center and offices are located at our beautiful new facility just minutes away in Pleasant Prairie
- As the only total joints specialist at the facility you will move right into an established busy practice joining collaborative, collegial partners
- Will do the full spectrum of total joints, including joint replacement, hips, knees, some arthroscopy, knee and hip scopes, etc.
- Excellent staff, dedicated PAs
- Fantastic referral base from Racine/Kenosha and surrounding communities
- Call 1:5
What Advocate Aurora offers:
- Integrated nationally recognized organization
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K with a match , and paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
Get to know Kenosha, Wisconsin
A vibrant community nestled on the shore of Lake Michigan
Located in the southeastern corner of Wisconsin, Wisconsin is the midway between Milwaukee and Chicago and is known for its friendly people and one-of-a-kind places. The Lake Michigan shoreline is one of the most popular features, with nearly 90 percent publicly accessible via parks, beaches, festival places and a miles-long promenade.
A lively downtown district full of shopping, dining and the arts is located just steps from the lakeshore. Away from the shoreline, the Kenosha area is teeming with opportunities for fun! If it’s the great outdoors you seek, Kenosha’s western region delivers beautifully. Pristine Kenosha Area golf courses, tranquil inland lakes, hiking and biking trails, a ski and snowboard area, and so much more await you year-round.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the top not-for-profit health care systems in the country. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois. Our diverse team of over 70,000 includes 3,600+ physicians and more than 1,800 Advanced Practice Clinicians. With a commitment to an autonomous practice environment, our patients and their families are at the heart of everything we do. Advocate Aurora Health continuously strives to be a leader in the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.