Opportunity to practice at a brand new hospital opening in 2022!
We have an exceptional opportunity for a new or experienced orthopedic surgeon with fellowship training in adult reconstruction/total joints. You will join an experienced group of surgeons in Sheboygan, Wisconsin, a community right along the shores of a Great Lake.
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of an accredited orthopedic surgery residency program
- A fellowship in adult reconstruction required
- Must have skills in all areas of general orthopedic surgery
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Patient centered, collaborative team player
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center is a 185-bed community hospital with a commitment to medical excellence, innovation and safety
- Join 5 collaborative, supportive partners
- Outstanding support from dedicated PA’s and other staff
- Busy, established practice
- Excellent call schedule includes some general call
- Excellent built-in referral base from a large multi-disciplinary clinic
- New hospital opening in Kohler in 2022
What Aurora offers:
- An integrated, nationally recognized organization
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K, and paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
Get to know Sheboygan, WI
The spirit on the lake
The city of Sheboygan is located between Lake Michigan and the northern unit of Kettle Moraine State Forest and offers an abundance of outdoor activities for you and your family. Sheboygan County is home to world-renown golf courses, a legendary race track, beautiful marinas and the state’s only AAA Five Diamond resort.
The Sheboygan area provides its residents a family–centered Midwestern lifestyle with award-winning school systems, low crime rate and an easy commute.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the top not-for-profit health care systems in the country. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois. Our diverse team of over 70,000 includes 3600+ physicians and more than 1800 Advanced Practice Clinicians. With a commitment to an autonomous practice environment, our patients and their families are at the heart of everything we do. Advocate Aurora Health continuously strives to be a leader in the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.