Due to current and future growth we are recruiting dynamic, patient-focused surgeons to become part of a highly respected orthopedic group. Opportunities are located in communities throughout eastern Wisconsin.
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of an accredited orthopedic residency program
- Fellowship training in Adult Reconstruction/Total Joints
- Excellent communication skills
- Patient focused, collaborative, team player
- One of the largest, most experienced group of specialists in Wisconsin
- Superior care provided by experts with advanced skills and training in all areas of orthopedics
- Collaborative and coordinated team including therapists and staff
- State-of-the-art facilities
What Advocate Aurora offers:
- An integrated physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance
About Milwaukee, Wisconsin
With a county-wide population of nearly a million, Milwaukee offers the best of everything you’d expect to find in a major city while retaining a hometown feel in its many and diverse neighborhoods. Culturally, Milwaukee has many options, ranging from performing arts centers, theaters and museums -- including an internationally designed lakefront art museum -- to one of the nation’s top 10 zoos. Sophisticated, scenic, affordable and event-filled, Milwaukee has an impressive array of public and private schools, including UW-Milwaukee and Marquette University, award-winning restaurants, world-class shopping, and one of the most convenient and “user-friendly” international airports in the world.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.