We have an exceptional opportunity for a dynamic new or experienced orthopedic hand surgeon to join our comprehensive team at our clinic in Wauwatosa.
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of an orthopedic surgery residency from an accredited program
- Fellowship training in hand / hand-upper extremity
- Must have skills in all areas of orthopedic surgery
- Patient focused with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Cohesive group of respected orthopedic surgeons providing services throughout eastern Wisconsin
- Outstanding coordination of care
- Exceptional team work/team focus
- Good variety of cases, diverse patient population
- Staff includes RN coordinator and Advanced Practice Caregivers
- Position is open due to growth of the program
- Excellent referral base
What Aurora offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance
About Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
Located just 15 minutes west of downtown, Wauwatosa is an urban enclave with a charming small-town feel. Known affectionately by locals as "Tosa," the city is filled with unique local shops and restaurants, and many of Milwaukee’s most popular spots are opening up second locations in this neighboring city. The city is also home to several colleges and universities.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.