Advocate Aurora Health has a great opportunity for a dynamic new or experienced otolaryngologist to join the team at our clinic in Aurora Illinois!
Education, training and/or experience required:
- Completion of an accredited otolaryngology residency program
- Broad range of skills in all areas of otolaryngology and related surgery
- Patient centered with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- You will replace a departing physician and join two others at the clinic
- Broad general practice; surgical cases include excisional biopsies, tubes, tonsils, sinus, septoplasty, etc.
- Diverse patient population, all ages
- Excellent staff, audiology on-site
- Very busy practice – you will ramp up quickly
- Good call schedule, 1:6
What Advocate Aurora offers:
- An integrated, supportive organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care to all patients
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Aurora, Illinois
Aurora (“The City of Lights”) is a leader in commerce, education, and entertainment. Aurora was the first city in the world to illuminate all of its streets with electric lights. Aurora, the second largest city in Illinois, is not only home to the Chicago Premium Outlets, the ultimate shopping destination, but is the area's epicenter of live entertainment! The historic Paramount Theatre provides world-class entertainment, including live dance, music and Broadway-caliber shows. The picturesque 30-acre RiverEdge Park is open year-round and is host to an array of seasonal top-name concerts, festivals and cultural events. Hollywood Casino Aurora is home to the largest poker venue in Illinois, along with top entertainment. Mingled with its hub of arts, fabulous attractions, annual events and outdoor adventure, Aurora has it all.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.