Explore an exceptional otolaryngology opportunity in Bloomington-Normal Illinois! Here you will find the best of everything, including time to do the things you enjoy the most with the people who mean the most! If you’re looking for a solid, stable practice in a beautiful area, look no further!
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of an otolaryngology residency from an accredited program
- Must have medical and surgical skills in all areas of general otolaryngology
- Patient focused with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Busy established practice with a large referral base
- Collegial team includes an established physician who does general and facial plastics, along with Advanced Practice Clinicians and in-clinic Audiologists, one adult, one pediatric
- Enjoy comprehensive breadth of cases, patients of all ages
- Surgeries will be done at our BroMenn Medical Center, a 221 bed Magnet-recognized teaching institution
- Well established hospitalist program
What Advocate Aurora offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation assistance
About Bloomington Normal, Illinois
The Bloomington-Normal area is a vibrant community offering a remarkable quality of life and a traditional Midwestern lifestyle and values. This family-friendly community offers outstanding school systems, abundant dining and shopping options, fine arts experiences, Discovery Children’s Museum and the Miller Park Zoo.
Residents can enjoy many outdoor activities including golf, walking trails, parks and various sporting events.
The area boasts a high per capital level of income and education completed. It has a modern airport with daily direct flight to Atlanta, Dallas, Orlando, Saint Petersburg/Clearwater, Chicago, Daytona Beach and Denver.
Bloomington Normal is home to Illinois State University, Illinois Wesleyan University, State Farm Insurance and Country Financial.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Together, we make healthy happen.