We are seeking a well-trained and/or experienced Otolaryngologist to join our growing department. You will be joining a dynamic group of physicians and will be able to enjoy the full spectrum of cases for both children and adults. The practice and community are just minutes from the heart of Milwaukee, which offers exceptional cultural activities, excellent dining and sporting events.
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of an accredited otolaryngology residency program
- Skills in general otolaryngology and related procedures for both adults and children
- Patient focused with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Clinic is located in Greenfield, a suburb of Milwaukee, and surgeries will be performed at our new ambulatory surgery center and Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center, both just minutes from the clinic
- Along with experienced, established partners, you will become part of a larger collaborative and supportive group providing medical and surgical care throughout southeastern Wisconsin
- Otolaryngology Department colleagues are sub-specialized in Head and Neck Surgical Oncology and Reconstruction, Rhinology and Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery, Neurotology, Laryngology, and Sleep Medicine are always available to provide support
- Generally 2 days will be spent in the OR, 3 days in clinic
- Broad spectrum of cases for both children and adults
- Audiology on site with an experienced audiology team
- Rehab services available for speech and swallowing issues
- Outstanding referral base
- Mentoring program for new department members and strong market and organizational support
- Excellent call schedule
What Advocate Aurora Offers:
- Integrated nationally recognized organization
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K, and paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
Get to know Greenfield, WI
Just minutes from Milwaukee, Greenfield is an established community of nearly 37,000. Its proximity to both the downtown area and Milwaukee suburbs make it a desirable place to live for those who want to reside in a quieter atmosphere yet still enjoy easy access to big city amenities and broad employment opportunities. We have a convenient airport with multiple carriers and Chicago O’Hare is 1 ½ hours south for greater access to international travel and direct US flights. Under normal circumstances you can live in most of our suburbs or downtown with a commute of less than 30 minutes.
This beautiful suburban community affords its residents all sorts of opportunities when it comes to work and play!
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the top not-for-profit health care systems in the country. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois. Our diverse team of over 70,000 team members includes 3600+ physicians and more than 1800 Advanced Practice Clinicians. With a commitment to an autonomous practice environment, our patients and their families are at the heart of everything we do. Advocate Aurora Health continuously strives to be a leader in the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.