Explore a great otolarygnology opportunity and move right into a busy practice at our clinic in Menomonee Falls. The Village of Menomonee Falls offers a fantastic place to live and work and just enjoy life!
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of an accredited otolaryngology residency program
- Skills in general otolaryngology and related procedures for both adults and children
- Patient focused with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Collaborative and supportive group of partners provide general and specialty care throughout the service line. They include general, head and neck, neurotology and laryngology.
- Enjoy a broad spectrum of cases and patients of all ages
- Audiology on site
- Excellent payer mix
- Only 25 minutes to Milwaukee, 30 minutes to Mitchell International Airport
What Advocate Aurora offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
Get to know Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
Welcome to Wisconsin’s Largest Village!
Menomonee Falls enjoys a small town charm and a modern convenient lifestyle. Located in the northeastern corner of scenic Waukesha County and just northwest of Milwaukee, Menomonee Falls offers a variety of specialty shops, restaurants and service businesses.
A growing and vibrant community with a beautiful downtown, Menomonee Falls offers a wide variety of activities for all ages highlighted by its 16 beautiful parks equipped with a variety of amenities and activities for all seasons.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.