We are seeking a well-trained Otolaryngologist with Rhinology/Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery fellowship training to join our growing department. The position will initially include some general otolaryngology in addition to rhinology. You will be joining a dynamic group of physicians with office space within St. Luke’s Medical Center. You will also work with our neurosurgeons collaborating on skull base cases. The practice is just minutes from the heart of Milwaukee and captures all the amenities you want in the warm and welcoming Midwest.
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of an accredited otolaryngology residency program
- Fellowship training in rhinology/endoscopic skull base surgery is required
- Must have skills in general otolaryngology and related procedures for both adults and children
- Patient focused with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- This is a split position with general ENT and Rhinology/Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
- Along with experienced, established partners, you will become part of a larger collaborative and supportive group providing medical and surgical care throughout southeastern Wisconsin
- Otolaryngology Department colleagues are sub-specialized in Head and Neck Surgical Oncology and Reconstruction, Neurotology, Laryngology, and Sleep Medicine and are always ready to provide support
- Audiology on site with an experienced audiology team to support your patients
- Outstanding referral base and excellent call schedule, 1:10
- Work with talented APCs dedicated to our specialty and enjoy exceptional hospital, market and organizational support
- Mentoring program for new department members and teaching opportunities with St. Luke’s residency programs and University of Wisconsin-Madison medical students if desired
- Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center is a 938-bed quaternary care hospital with subspecialty support in nearly all medical and surgical arenas
What Advocate Aurora offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K, and paid medical liability insurance
- Leadership opportunities
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
Get to know Milwaukee, WI
Wisconsin’s largest city
With a county-wide population of nearly a million, Milwaukee offers the best of everything you’d expect to find in a major city while retaining a hometown feel in its many and diverse neighborhoods. Culturally, Milwaukee has many options, ranging from performing arts centers, theaters and museums – including an internationally designed lakefront art museum – to one of the nation’s top 10 zoos. Sophisticated, scenic, affordable and event-filled, Milwaukee has an impressive array of public and private schools, including UW-Milwaukee and Marquette University, award-winning restaurants, world-class shopping, and one of the most convenient and “user-friendly” international airports in the world. Milwaukee affords its residents all sorts of opportunities when it comes to work and play!
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the top not-for-profit health care systems in the country. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois. Our diverse team of over 70,000 includes 3,600+ physicians and more than 1,800 Advanced Practice Clinicians. With a commitment to an autonomous practice environment, our patients and their families are at the heart of everything we do. Advocate Aurora Health continuously strives to be a leader in the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.