Explore an exceptional opportunity nestled in Lake Country, just 35 minutes from the heart of Milwaukee. This beautiful area and stable practice will offer you the best of everything, including time to do the things you enjoy the most with the people who mean the most!
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of an otolaryngology residency from an accredited program
- Must have medical and surgical skills in all areas of general otolaryngology
- Patient focused with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- The Aurora Medical Center Summit is a 117-bed community hospital with some of the most advanced diagnostic and treatment technologies available
- You will join a very busy, established practice replacing a departing physician
- The larger Otolaryngology Division is comprised of physicians sub-specialized in Head and Neck Surgical Oncology and Reconstruction, Rhinology and Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery, Neurotology, Laryngology, and Sleep Medicine and are always ready to provide support
- You will enjoy a comprehensive mix of cases and patients of all ages
- Surgeries will be done at our beautiful medical center in Summit; superior technology is available
- Enjoy an outstanding referral base from within the clinic and community
What Advocate Aurora Offers:
- Integrated nationally recognized organization
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K, and paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
Get to know Oconomowoc and Summit, WI
Tucked just 35 minutes west of Milwaukee and a short 50 minutes east of Madison the City of Oconomowoc and the Town of Summit offer all the benefits of a rural and Lake Country setting. Located along Interstate 94, it is a special community in the heart of Waukesha County’s historic Lake Country. It offers the urban amenities and provides outdoor enthusiasts a bevy of outdoor recreational activities, state parks and pristine trails. With this setting, city offerings like professional sporting events and cultural performances are easily accessible in nearby Milwaukee and Madison. It is truly a destination that is an escape from the ordinary.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the top not-for-profit health care systems in the country. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois. Our diverse team of over 70,000 includes 3600+ physicians and more than 1800 Advanced Practice Clinicians. With a commitment to an autonomous practice environment, our patients and their families are at the heart of everything we do. Advocate Aurora Health continuously strives to be a leader in the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.