Explore an exceptional opportunity in Lake Country! This beautiful area and stable practice will offer you the best of everything, including time to do the things you enjoy the most with the people who mean the most!
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of an otolaryngology residency from an accredited program
- Must have medical and surgical skills in all areas of general otolaryngology\Patient focused with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Busy established practice replacing a departing physician
- Comprehensive breadth of cases, patients of all ages
- Surgeries will be done at our beautiful medical center in Summit, Wisconsin
- Collaborative group of experienced otolaryngologists systemwide
- Superior technology
- An outstanding referral base from within the clinic and community
What Advocate Aurora offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance
Get to know Oconomowoc and Summit, Wisconsin
Tucked just 35 minutes west of Milwaukee and a short 50 minutes east of Madison the City of Oconomowoc and the Town of Summit offer all the benefits of a rural and Lake Country setting. Located along Interstate 94, it is a special community in the heart of Waukesha County’s historic Lake Country. It offers the urban amenities and provides outdoor enthusiasts a bevy of outdoor recreational activities, state parks and pristine trails. With this setting, city offerings like professional sporting events and cultural performances are easily accessible in nearby Milwaukee and Madison. It is truly a destination that is an escape from the ordinary.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.