Opportunity to join an established, comprehensive pain program.
Advocate Aurora Health has an exceptional opportunity for a dynamic interventional pain physician to join our comprehensive program in beautiful Mequon, Wisconsin.
Education, training and/or experience required:
- Completion of an accredited PM&R or anesthesia residency program
- Fellowship training in interventional pain medicine
- Patient centered with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Opportunity to do the full breadth of interventional pain procedures with some medical management
- Great opportunity to successfully grow the program
- Will partner will a multi-disciplinary team including integrative medicine and behavioral health
- Excellent volumes, solid referral base
- Tenured physicians in the program; excellent consulting support from a team of 9 interventional pain physicians in the Greater Milwaukee area
What Advocate Aurora offers:
- An integrated, supportive organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care to all patients
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Mequon, Wisconsin
Located on the western shores of Lake Michigan just north of Milwaukee, the City of Mequon boasts majestic lakeshore bluffs, stately homes, lush farmland and expansive open space. The community enjoys many parks, five golf courses, the winding Milwaukee River and easy access to the interstate system for a convenient commute to Milwaukee.
Mequon's rural heritage is preserved by high development standards and low-density zoning regulations. Mequon has one of the lowest crime rates and one of the lowest tax rates in the Metropolitan Milwaukee area.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the top not-for-profit health care systems in the country. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois. Our diverse team of over 70,000 team members includes 3600+ physicians and more than 1800 Advanced Practice Clinicians. With a commitment to an autonomous practice environment, our patients and their families are at the heart of everything we do. Advocate Aurora Health continuously strives to be a leader in the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.