Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. With supportive clinician leadership focused on Advocate Health as a Best Place to Care, we offer specialty specific councils, a physician-led compensation department, and strong business systems in place to promote work-life balance and reduce any barriers related to delivery of patient care.
Advocate Health is seeking a BE/BC Physician interested in Chronic Pain to services it’s patients and communities in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Busy practice in an ever-growing market, where you will be immediately busy
- Flexible Schedule
- Fully Staffed Department
- 2-Tenured Physicians, good consulting support
- Support staff including APCs, RN, MA, and Scheduling
- Partner with an experienced multi-disciplinary team, including other specialists, outstanding therapists, and behavioral health professionals
- Opportunity for trigger point, joint injections, or your own clinical area of interest
- EPIC EMR
Training and/or experience required
- Completion of an accredited residency program
- Interest and/or experience in Chronic Pain
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.
About Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Wisconsin’s largest City!
With a county-wide population of nearly a million, Milwaukee offers the best of everything you’d expect to find in a major city while retaining a hometown feel in its many and diverse neighborhoods. Culturally, Milwaukee has many options, ranging from performing arts centers, theaters, and museums – including an internationally designed lakefront art museum – to one of the nation’s top 10 zoos. Sophisticated, scenic, affordable, and event-filled, Milwaukee has an impressive array of public and private schools, including UW-Milwaukee and Marquette University, award-winning restaurants, world-class shopping, and one of the most convenient and “user-friendly” international airports in the world.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Wisconsin. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, with Wake Forest University School of Medicine serving as the academic core of the enterprise. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across 27 hospitals and more than 500 sites of care. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.