Advocate Aurora Health, one of the largest and most stable organizations in the country, has a unique and exciting opportunity for a new or experienced Interventional Pain Management Physician in Oak Lawn, Illinois.
Training and/or experience:
- Completion of an accredited Anesthesiology Residency program
- Fellowship in Interventional Pain required
- BE/BC in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
- Illinois Licensed or ability to obtain
- Patient centered with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative and supportive team player
- Join a well-established practice in an ever-growing market, where you will be busy from day one
- Advocate Christ is an 802 bed Medical Center and one of the busiest level 1 trauma centers in Illinois
- 100% Outpatient Interventional Practice
- No Call responsibilities
- Full breadth of Interventional Pain, including but not limited to: RFA’s, Stimulators. Blocks and all therapeutic injections
- Located just 35 miles southwest from the heart of Chicago
- Partner with an experienced multi-disciplinary team including other specialists, outstanding therapist, and behavioral health professionals
- Excellent volumes, solid referral base with Neurosurgeons and community
What Advocate Aurora offers:
- Integrated nationally recognized organization
- Diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- State-of-the-art technology
- EPIC EMR
- Highly Competitive Compensation with 2-year guarantee
- Comprehensive benefit package including, health, dental, vision and life insurance. Retirement (401k) program with company match, deferred compensation plan and paid medical liability insurance.
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Oak Lawn, Illinois
Oak Lawn, an attractive Village of nearly 56,000 residents and over 1,800 diverse businesses, has distinguished itself among Chicago’s leading southwest suburbs. Nestled in the center of Cook County, a distinctive “home town” essence flows through Oak Lawn; an unmatched quality evidenced through the community’s affable neighborhoods, dynamic business districts, well- maintained recreational areas and cultural vivacity.
The resources accessed within Oak Lawn are truly second-to-none. Exceptional educational opportunities are profound, as residents have a choice among a number of public and private school options and several higher education and continuing education institutions. Compassionate and quality healthcare is readily available through various established practices, along with the presence of Advocate Christ Medical Center and Advocate Children’s Hospital.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers, and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.