Opportunity to join an established, comprehensive pain program!
Advocate Aurora Health has an exceptional opportunity for a dynamic interventional pain physician to join our comprehensive program in beautiful Summit, Wisconsin.
Education, training and/or experience required:
- Completion of an accredited residency program
- Fellowship training in interventional pain medicine
- Patient centered with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Opportunity to do the full breadth of interventional pain procedures with some medical management
- Great opportunity to successfully grow the program
- Will partner will a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent volumes, solid referral base
- Tenured physicians in the program, good consulting support
- Outstanding area in beautiful “Lake Country”
What Advocate Aurora offers:
- An integrated, supportive organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care to all patients
- State of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Oconomowoc and Summit, Wisconsin
Tucked just 35 minutes west of Milwaukee and a short 50 minutes east of Madison the City of Oconomowoc and the Town of Summit offer all the benefits of a rural and Lake Country setting. Located along Interstate 94, it is a special community in the heart of Waukesha County’s historic Lake Country. It offers the urban amenities and provides outdoor enthusiasts a bevy of outdoor recreational activities, state parks and pristine trails. With this setting, city offerings like professional sporting events and cultural performances are easily accessible in nearby Milwaukee and Madison. It is truly a destination that is an escape from the ordinary.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.