Excellent opportunity for Interventional Pain Management in Southeastern Wisconsin!
Advocate Aurora Health, one of the largest and most stable enterprises in the country, has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic new or experienced Interventional Pain Management Physician in Summit, Wisconsin.
Training and/or experience:
- Completion of an accredited Anesthesiology Residency program required
- Fellowship in Interventional Pain preferred
- Wisconsin Licensed or ability to obtain
- Patient centered with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative and supportive team player
- Join a well-established practice in an ever-growing market, where you will be busy from day one
- Practice is 100% Outpatient, Monday – Friday
- Full breadth of Interventional Pain, including but not limited to: RFA’s, Stimulators and all therapeutic injections
- Located just 35 miles west from the heart of Milwaukee
- Partner with an experienced multi-disciplinary team including other specialists, outstanding therapist, and behavioral health professionals
- Excellent volumes, solid referral base
- Tenured physicians in the program, good consulting support
- Outstanding area in the beautiful “Lake Country”
What Advocate Aurora offers:
- Integrated nationally recognized organization
- Diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- State-of-the-art technology
- EPIC EMR
- Highly Competitive Compensation with 2-year guarantee
- Comprehensive benefit package including, health, dental, vision and life insurance. Retirement (401k) program with company match, deferred compensation plan and paid medical liability insurance.
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Summit and Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
Welcome to beautiful “Lake Country”
Tucked just 35 minutes west of Milwaukee and a short 50 minutes east of Madison the City of Oconomowoc and the Town of Summit offer all the benefits of rural and Lake Country settings. Located along interstate 94, it is a special community in the heart of Waukesha County’s historic Lake Country. It offers the urban amenities and provides outdoor enthusiasts a bevy of outdoor recreational activities, state parks and pristine trails. With this setting, city offerings like professional sporting events and cultural performances are easily accessible in nearby Milwaukee and Madison. It is truly a destination that is an escape from the ordinary.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers, and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.