Join the nation’s third-largest nonprofit integrated health system and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking dynamic new grad or practicing Palliative Care Physician to serve its patients at Aurora Medical Center in Grafton, WI.
- Provide inpatient consultation services to patients, including family meetings to discuss and clarify goals of care, as well as provide guidance and oversee pain management.
- Join a well-established Palliative Care Team and be busy from day one
- Collaboration with a system program of Palliative Medicine Physicians, APCs, Social Workers, and Chaplains
- Opportunities for Program Development
- Shared call (average 1:6) to support good work/life balance
- Practice consists of a mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- EPIC EMR
- Aurora Grafton Medical Center is a 132-bed, 24/7 full-service hospital, including 52 Specialties
- Nationally recognized for excellence in Newsweek and U.S. News & World Report
Training and/or experience required
- Completion of an Accredited Hospice and Palliative Medicine Fellowship
- Board certification/board eligible in Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Wisconsin License or ability to obtain
- Team player who is hardworking, ethical and has excellent communication skills
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K, and a deferred compensation plan, and paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Paid Time Off
- Adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- Education Assistance Program
- Pre-tax accounts for dependent care, health care and commuter benefit
- Leave-of-absence programs including: FMLA, Military Leave, Parental Leave, Personal Leave, VESSA Leave
About Aurora Medical Center-Grafton
Designed with an emphasis on healing, clinical excellence, and comfort. The experienced team of medical professionals provides primary and tertiary specialty care in services using the latest technologies for diagnosis and treatment. A nationally recognized health care provider, we offer a wide range of medical specialties in a culturally affirming and compassionate way to help all people live well.
About Grafton, Wisconsin
Explore a beautiful community in the heart of Ozaukee County
Just minutes north of Milwaukee, Grafton offers a personal and economic quality of life that draws people and businesses alike to this crossroads community of well-kept homes, tree lined streets and small-town warmth.
The community has a New England feel offering a diverse array of stores, shops, restaurants, and industrial enterprises along with a variety of recreational activities for the young and the young at heart. Whether it’s canoeing on the Milwaukee River, biking, golfing, heading to Lake Michigan or shopping, residents and visitors are sure to find something to do.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Wisconsin. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, with Wake Forest University School of Medicine serving as the academic core of the enterprise. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across 27 hospitals and more than 500 sites of care. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.