Get ready to build your practice!
Our pediatric clinic located just a few blocks from the charming downtown of Burlington, WI, has a fantastic opportunity for a pediatrician interested in joining an organization that is committed to achieving high quality health care.
- Join a group of one pediatrician and one nurse practitioner
- Multispecialty clinic, pediatric cardiology comes ½ day once per month
- Outpatient call shared with other pediatricians in the area making it 1:4
- Pediatrician on call does newborn nursery rounds, but they work well together and cover for one another if one of them are already rounding on one of their patients
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Employed position with full benefits and malpractice coverage
- Primarily outpatient practice with newborn nursery rounds at Aurora Lakeland Medical Center, only 12 miles from the clinic
- Enjoy excellent quality of life with abundant outdoor recreational activities
- Safe community with top rated schools
About Burlington, Wisconsin
Welcome to Chocolate City, USA!
With lakes for swimming, quiet rivers for paddling and a charming downtown with its Riverwalk, Burlington offers a small-town atmosphere with big-city advantages. The community is located only a half hour from Milwaukee and 90 minutes from Chicago and Madison and offers the charm and serenity of a quaint city with close access to major metropolitan areas. The “Chocolate City” and home to Nestle USA, is the perfect spot to enjoy shopping, dining, festivals, and cultural events.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.