Join Advocate Health in Green Bay, Wisconsin, a waterfront community with abundant recreational activities, where you can build a successful pediatric practice in a state-of-the-art clinic that utilizes a patient self-rooming model. This collegial environment, with heavy patient demand, makes this a rewarding, secure position.
- Join an established group of four pediatricians and one nurse practitioner;
- Specialists from UW Health provide onsite services in Cardiology, GI, Orthopedics, Pulmonology, General Surgery, Neurosurgery, Plastic Surgery, Nephrology, Urology and Genetics
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Employed position with full benefits and malpractice coverage
- Primarily outpatient practice with newborn nursery rounds and minimal inpatient; 24/7 in house NICU, so pediatricians do not have to be present for deliveries
- Enjoy excellent quality of life with abundant outdoor recreational activities
- Safe community with top rated schools
- State-of-the-art practice with patient self-rooming adjacent to Aurora BayCare Medical Center, a 167-bed, full-service hospital serving the Green Bay area and communities throughout northeastern Wisconsin and Michigan's Upper Peninsula
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded Primary Care service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Green Bay, Wisconsin
The best place to live in the United States
National rankings by U.S. News & World Report declared Green Bay the #1 place to live in the United States. With a total metro population of nearly 330,000, Green Bay epitomizes balance, offering many of the benefits of a larger city, all the while sustaining the hometown feel of a small, friendly Midwest community. You can experience unique shopping, many outdoor activities, beautiful golf courses and the excitement of Lambeau Field, home of the Green Bay Packers. The area has excellent schools, a strong economy, friendly, safe neighborhoods and an affordable cost of living. In addition to the #1 ranking for Best Place to Live, Green Bay also ranked #7 for Best Places to Live for Quality of Life, #8 in Cheapest Places to Live and #18 among Safest Places to Live in the United States.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, with Wake Forest University School of Medicine serving as the academic core of the enterprise. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across 27 hospitals and more than 500 sites of care. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.