Our Pediatric team in southeastern Wisconsin is recruiting for another provider to join their growing group in Racine, WI – conveniently nestled between Milwaukee and Chicago, in a rapidly growing area!
- Practice is a combination of outpatient, occasional inpatient, and newborn nursery rounds
- New growth position, joining a team of 2 partners in Racine and 5 in Kenosha
- Call 1:8 weekends and supported by nurse triage
- Supportive environment fully connected via EPIC EMR
- Comprehensive benefits package including sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, CME allowance, fully funded malpractice insurance, and exceptional retirement savings plan
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
About Racine, Wisconsin
Located less than 30 miles from Milwaukee and 60 miles from Chicago, Racine offers a beckoning lakefront, fascinating Frank Lloyd Wright architecture and an exciting downtown. Nearby you can appreciate the serenity of rolling farmland, and if you love the water, you might find it hard to choose between Lake Michigan to the east and dozens of delightful inland lakes to the west.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.