Join one of the nation’s most well-respected health systems, Advocate Health. Advocate Children’s Hospital is seeking a BC/BE Pediatric Urologist to serve patients in the Chicagoland area. Advocate Children’s Hospital is the largest network provider of pediatric services in Illinois and among the top 10 in the nation.
- Well-established practice and referral network, with 2 colleagues who each have 5-10 years of post-fellowship experience, 2 advanced practice clinicians, and an RN
- Primary clinical practice site: Advocate Children’s Hospital-Park Ridge, a 138-bed pediatric hospital with a Level III NICU, PICU, and pediatric ED
- Satellite clinic opportunities in the North and Northwest Chicago suburbs
- Generous block time available in ambulatory surgical center
- Multiple daVinci Xi robotic systems at the primary site
- Opportunity to participate in a multidisciplinary spina bifida clinic
- Teaching and research opportunities
- Strong mentorship & support within the group
- EPIC EMR
- Scribe services available
Required training and/or experience
- Accredited fellowship training
- Board certified/eligible
What Advocate Health & Advocate Children’s Hospital offer
- Collaboration with 120 pediatric medical and surgical specialists
- Physician-led medical group with well-established pediatric service line leadership
- Integrated nationally recognized organization
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K and deferred compensation plans, and paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
- Paid Time Off
- Adoption and surrogacy assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pre-tax accounts for dependent care, health care, and commuter benefits
- Leave-of-absence programs, including FMLA, Military Leave, Parental Leave, Personal Leave, VESSA Leave
About Park Ridge, IL
Park Ridge is a picturesque suburb located 14 miles northwest of downtown Chicago, convenient to O'Hare Airport, major expressways, CTA and Metra trains allowing for an easy commute into the city while enjoying peaceful suburban living.
Park Ridge is a prime residential community that retains its distinctive, small-town charm where “community” is a big part of this suburban town. The city’s vibrant Uptown shopping area includes the Metra station, Public Library and several parks featuring live musical concerts and special events are held in the summer. Throughout the city, quiet tree-lined streets, pleasing architecture, excellent schools, centrally located library and ample parks help make Park Ridge one of the most desirable family communities in the Chicago area.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the 5th largest nonprofit health care system in the United States. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across more than 500 sites of care in 27 hospitals. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our clinician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.