Join an established and growing program at our most comprehensive facility!
One of our largest tertiary care facilities, Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center in Milwaukee, has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Physiatrist to join the group and assist in the development and growth of their outstanding program. We are seeking a general physiatrist to partner with an established, respected physiatry team. You will have all of the tools and support you need to help your patients reach their full potential and enjoy life as fully as possible. Some highlights of the position include:
- wide variety of patients including those with traumatic brain injury, tumors, stroke, MS and spine injuries
- both inpatient and outpatient responsibilities
- procedures including EMG’s and musculoskeletal interventions
- utilization of a full service gym and collaborative rehabilitation team
- Milwaukee is located along the shores of beautiful Lake Michigan where you will appreciate year round recreation, cultural events and great dining. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package that includes paid medical liability insurance and relocation assistance.
About Milwaukee, Wisconsin
With a county-wide population of nearly a million, Milwaukee offers the best of everything you’d expect to find in a major city while retaining a hometown feel in its many and diverse neighborhoods. Culturally, Milwaukee has many options, ranging from performing arts centers, theaters and museums -- including an internationally designed lakefront art museum -- to one of the nation’s top 10 zoos. Sophisticated, scenic, affordable and event-filled, Milwaukee has an impressive array of public and private schools, including UW-Milwaukee and Marquette University, award-winning restaurants, world-class shopping, and one of the most convenient and “user-friendly” international airports in the world.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.