Unique Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Opportunity embedded in Orthopedic & Spine Care!
Advocate Aurora Health, one of the largest and most stable organization in the country, has a unique and exciting opportunity for a dynamic new or experienced Physiatrist in Sheboygan, Wisconsin.
Training and/or experience:
- Completion of an accredited Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation program required
- Wisconsin Licensed or ability to obtain
- Patient centered with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative and supportive team player
- Strong desire to advance the growth of an already successful program
- Practice is 100% Outpatient, Monday – Friday, No call and No weekends
- Opportunity for inpatient practice if desired.
- Collegial and supportive work environment
- Unique opportunity embedded with our Orthopedic and Spine Teams
- Opportunity to explore interests in all aspects of Spine care, Muskoskeletal care and/or your own area of clinical interest
- General PM&R procedures, including joint injections, trigger point injections, and EMG’s
- Partner with an experienced multi-disciplinary team and enjoy outstanding support with a dedicated staff, including Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Chiropractic
- Brand New state-of-the art Sports Health and Rehabilitation Complex with full multi-disciplinary team
- Ultrasound, CT, MRI and X-Ray and EMG onsite
What Advocate Aurora offers:
- Integrated nationally recognized organization
- Diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- State-of-the-art technology
- EPIC EMR
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive benefit package including, health, dental, vision and life insurance. Retirement (401k) program with company match, deferred compensation plan and paid medical liability insurance.
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Sheboygan, Wisconsin
The spirit on the lake
The city of Sheboygan is located between Lake Michigan and the northern unit of Kettle Moraine State Forest and offers an abundance of outdoor activities for you and your family. Sheboygan County is home to world-renown golf courses, a legendary racetrack, beautiful marinas and the state’s only AAA Five Diamond resort.
The Sheboygan area provides its residents a family–centered Midwestern lifestyle with award-winning school systems, low crime rate and an easy commute.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers, and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.