- Position is located at Advocate Aurora Psychiatric Hospital
- Unique treatment setting on a beautiful wooded 30-acre campus
- Full time Hospitalist role to join our Adult Psychiatric team
- Provide inpatient services as part of a dynamic behavioral health program
- Collegial atmosphere with a full continuum of mental health and substance abuse programming
- Excellent Compensation, Benefits and Loan Forgiveness Program
- Great neighborhoods and schools nearby
- Able to support H-1B Visa as cap-exempt employer
About Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
Located just 15 minutes west of downtown, Wauwatosa is an urban enclave with a charming small-town feel. Known affectionately by locals as "Tosa," the city is filled with unique local shops and restaurants, and many of Milwaukee’s most popular spots are opening up second locations in this neighboring city. The city is also home to several colleges and universities.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.