Growing behavioral health team is seeking a Child/Adolescent psychiatrist to join current behavioral health department.
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of a Child/Adolescent fellowship program
- Collaborative team player
- Open to experienced or new provider
- Outpatient position
- Community Hospital with significant system-wide resources
- Tele-psychiatry implemented across the system
- Established high-volume behavioral health department
What Aurora offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- Competitive Compensation, $300,000 2 yr. Guarantee
- Benefits Package
- Student loan forgiveness available
- Paid occurrence-based malpractice liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
- Able to support H-1B Visa as cap-exempt employer
About Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Located in Northeast Wisconsin, on the western shore of Lake Winnebago, Oshkosh is banked by the Fox River and Lake Butte des Morts in Winnebago County.
The city is a progressive and participative community that offers small-town friendliness with big city features and a high quality of life for people of all ages and interests. It is a great place to live as a result of an excellent school system, abundant entertainment opportunities, a low cost of living and a clean environment.
Oshkosh is a haven for anyone interested in combining city life with the benefits of a small town.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.