Advocate Medical Group (AMG) is seeking an Attending Psychiatrist at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital in Park Ridge, IL. AMG is a division of Advocate Aurora Health System, the 10th largest not-for profit integrated health care system in the United States.
Advocate Lutheran General Hospital (ALGH) is a leading health care provider in Chicago’s North and Northwest suburbs offering a Level I Trauma Center, access to national clinical trials and advanced medical technologies. Among multiple national accolades, ALGH has been named a 100 Top Hospitals18 times by Truven Health Analytics / IBM Watson Health.
- Join a multidisciplinary team of highly-skilled Psychiatrists, Psychiatry Residents, Nurse Practitioners and Licensed Counselors.
- Adult Behavioral Health services include: Adult Inpatient Psychiatry Unit, Outpatient Behavioral Health Clinic adjacent to hospital, Consultation Liaison service, and PHP/ IOP. Daytime ED consultation work is also available.
- Opportunity for outpatient only, or combination of hospital and/or PHP and outpatient
- Involvement in the teaching and administrative mission of the Psychiatry Residency Program
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off
- Matching 401K
- Malpractice coverage and more
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Psychiatry
- Eligibility to obtain and maintain active Illinois license
About Park Ridge, Illinois
Park Ridge is a picturesque suburb located 14 miles northwest of downtown Chicago, convenient to O'Hare Airport, major expressways, CTA and Metra trains allowing for an easy commute into the city while enjoying peaceful suburban living.
Park Ridge is a prime residential community that retains its distinctive, small-town charm where “community” is a big part of this suburban town. The City’s vibrant Uptown shopping area includes the Metra station, Public Library and several parks featuring live musical concerts and special events are held in the summer. Throughout the City, quiet tree-lined streets, pleasing architecture, excellent schools, centrally located library and ample parks help make Park Ridge one of the most desirable family communities in the Chicago area.
Park Ridge hosts a variety of businesses from privately owned to major corporations and is home to Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, one of Advocate Aurora Health’s Level 1 trauma center and teaching hospitals.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.