Advocate Children’s Medical Group/Advocate Children’s Hospital is seeking an additional Clinical Psychologist for the Developmental Pediatrics Autism Treatment Program in Park Ridge, IL.
- Advocate Children’s Hospital serves as a major referral center and is the largest network provider of pediatric services in Illinois and among the top 10 in the nation.
- The developmental pediatrics program at Advocate Children’s Hospital is one of the largest and most comprehensive pediatric developmental programs in Illinois for children with complex developmental disorders.
Overall job functions will include:
- Position will be primarily outpatient. At least 50% of position will be dedicated to autism as the primary area of clinical focus.
- Developmental and diagnostic evaluations of children and adolescents, psychological evaluations, parent training, behavior therapy, psychotherapy, social skills groups, family therapy & consultation.
- Multidisciplinary clinic evaluations and collaboration to provide the highest-level of care to pediatric patients with a variety of complex developmental and behavioral issues.
- Support the development of Autism Treatment Program at ACH-Park Ridge.
- Train and supervise psychology externs and provide oversight for behavior therapists and specialized clinical registry associates.
- Provide education and observation opportunities for the medical residency program as well as support for the ambulatory clinics.
About Park Ridge, Illinois
Park Ridge is a picturesque suburb located 14 miles northwest of downtown Chicago, convenient to O'Hare Airport, major expressways, CTA and Metra trains allowing for an easy commute into the city while enjoying peaceful suburban living.
Park Ridge is a prime residential community that retains its distinctive, small-town charm where “community” is a big part of this suburban town. The City’s vibrant Uptown shopping area includes the Metra station, Public Library and several parks featuring live musical concerts and special events are held in the summer. Throughout the City, quiet tree-lined streets, pleasing architecture, excellent schools, centrally located library and ample parks help make Park Ridge one of the most desirable family communities in the Chicago area.
Park Ridge hosts a variety of businesses from privately owned to major corporations and is home to Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, one of Advocate Aurora Health’s Level 1 trauma center and teaching hospitals.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.