Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking a Pulmonary Critical Care physician to join our physician-led medical group and serve its patients at Aurora Medical Center – Bay Area inMarinette, Wisconsin.
- 66-bed hospital with 12 ICU beds
- Traditional practice model
- 4-day work week option
- Hospital rounding volumes are season dependent
- Competitive compensation of $507K plus signing bonus
- Six-figure school loan forgiveness may be available for those who qualify
- J1 opportunity available for 2025 start
- EPIC EMR
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Marinette, Wisconsin
Your city on the Bay!
Marinette is a gorgeous community, nestled along the shoreline of the scenic Bay of Green Bay. It offers an attractive blend; the warmth and charm of a small community, and the modern, progressive thinking of a city on-the-move.
With thousands of acres of county forest land, acres of lakes, and miles of streams and rivers, there's no limit to the possibilities for family recreation in all four seasons.
The area has exceptionally safe neighborhoods, excellent schools and an affordable cost of living.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the 3rd largest nonprofit health care system in the United States. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across more than 500 sites of care in 27 hospitals. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.