Advocate Aurora Health has an exceptional opportunity for a dynamic fellowship trained pulmonologist to join our program. The position is located at Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center. The new hospital location will be opening in 2021.
Education, training and experience required
- Completion of an accredited internal medicine residency program
- Fellowship training in pulmonology or pulmonology/critical care
- Patient centered with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Position needed due to retirement of a physician
- Excellent staff support includes APCs and RNs
- Established, respected partners and mentors
What Advocate Aurora Offers
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Sheboygan, Wisconsin
The spirit on the lake.
The city of Sheboygan is located between Lake Michigan and the northern unit of Kettle Moraine State Forest and offers an abundance of outdoor activities for you and your family. Sheboygan County is home to world-renown golf courses, a legendary race track, beautiful marinas and the state’s only AAA Five Diamond resort.
The Sheboygan area provides its residents a family–centered Midwestern lifestyle with award-winning school systems, low crime rate and an easy commute.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.