Excellent opportunity for a body or abdominal imaging specialist in Milwaukee and Southeast Wisconsin!
Advocate Aurora Health has an exceptional opportunity for a dynamic abdominal or body radiologist to join a multi-specialty practice serving the largest healthcare system in Wisconsin. In this position you will work approximately 2 days a week at our quaternary care facility, Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center in Milwaukee. The remaining time will be spent providing coverage in our south market.
Training and/or experience required:
- Completion of an accredited radiology residency program
- Fellowship training in abdominal or body imaging
- Strong interest in resident education
- Proficiency in all aspects of abdominal and pelvic CT and MRI, fluoroscopy and minor procedures
- Patient centered with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Exceptional group of over 100 radiologists covering hospitals and clinics throughout eastern Wisconsin
- State-of-the-art facilities with current technology
- Opportunity to do all types of body imaging as well as some minor procedures including joint injections, lumbar punctures, myelography, etc.
- Collegial work environment
- Well trained experienced staff
What Advocate Aurora offers:
- An integrated, supportive organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care to all patients
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000