We have a great opportunity for a dynamic new or experienced fellowship trained breast imaging specialist to join our group. You will join a great group if radiologists serving the largest healthcare organization in Wisconsin. This position is located at our Kenosha location.
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of an accredited radiology residency program
- A fellowship in breast imaging is also required
- Patient centered with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Large radiology group covers numerous facilities in eastern Wisconsin
- Coverage for this position will include our facilities in Kenosha, Pleasant Prairie and Racine and potentially other facilities as well
- Will do a wide breadth of cases including tomosynthesis, breast ultrasound and biopsy, stereotactic biopsy, breast MRI and biopsy, and localization procedures
What Advocate Aurora Offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
Get to know Kenosha, Wisconsin
A vibrant community nestled on the shore of Lake Michigan
Located in the southeastern corner of Wisconsin, Wisconsin is the midway between Milwaukee and Chicago and is known for its friendly people and one-of-a-kind places. The Lake Michigan shoreline is one of the most popular features, with nearly 90 percent publicly accessible via parks, beaches, festival places and a miles-long promenade.
A lively downtown district full of shopping, dining and the arts is located just steps from the lakeshore. Away from the shoreline, the Kenosha area is teeming with opportunities for fun! If it’s the great outdoors you seek, Kenosha’s western region delivers beautifully. Pristine Kenosha Area golf courses, tranquil inland lakes, hiking and biking trails, a ski and snowboard area, and so much more await you year-round.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer Wisconsin-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic Kenosha such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.