We have a fantastic opportunity for a board certified fellowship trained breast imager to join and lead a dynamic mammography section in a large subspecialty group. As Section Chair you will become part of a well-organized and growing 100+ member radiology group. This position is located at our quaternary facility, Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center in Milwaukee.
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of an accredited radiology residency program
- Fellowship training in breast imaging
- Must have exceptional skills in all areas of breast imaging including tomosynthesis, breast ultrasound and biopsy, stereotactic biopsy, breast MRI and biopsy, localization procedures, and galactography
- General radiology skills also required as all members of the group cover weekend and 2nd shift general radiology needs
- Patient centered with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- As section chair you will oversee Aurora Imaging Division’s quality efforts to comply with MQSA, ACR accreditation and NAPBC accreditation at our 39+ mammography facilities
- Provide long term system wide planning and recommendations into mammography services and capital equipment planning
- Actively participate in physician recruitment and orientation
- Coordinate and lead quarterly division mammography meeting
- Ensure mammography presence at related system breast quality meetings and conferences
- Accredited radiology residency program with opportunity to teach
What Advocate Aurora Offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- Wisconsin-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
Get to know Milwaukee, Wisconsin
City at the Center
Milwaukee is the right place for anyone that is looking for a highly accessible, central location. They have many terrific, family-friendly neighborhoods, filled with energetic, creative residents and diverse businesses, as well as easy access to some of the most popular attractions in the metro Milwaukee area. A variety of fun-filled activities occur year-round, including Cool Waters Park, the Wisconsin State Fair, frequent farmers markets, and several parks and bike trails.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer Wisconsin-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic Milwaukee such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.