Advocate Aurora Health has a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic new or experienced radiologist with additional fellowship or experience in body/abdominal imaging or cardiothoracic. You will join an established 100+ member radiology group at Advocate Aurora Health, one of the largest and most stable organizations in the country.
Training and/or experience required:
- Completion of an accredited radiology residency program
- Additional fellowship training in Body/Abdominal Imaging or Cardiothoracic preferred but not required
- Patient centered with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative and supportive team player
- Aurora Medical Center in Burlington, Wisconsin, is a 123-bed community hospital with 24/7 emergency care, Vince Lombardi Cancer Center and the only hospital in Racine County to offer specialized hyperbaric treatment
- Hospital is located just 35 minutes from the heart of Milwaukee
- You will join an experienced group of general and fellowship trained radiologists who provide services at our hospitals and clinics throughout eastern Wisconsin
- Newly renovated facility with advanced technology
- Shifts are primarily days but will include some evenings, and shared weekends; some day shifts may be taken virtually
- Collegial and supportive work environment
- Well trained, experienced staff to help support your practice
What Advocate Aurora Offers:
- Integrated nationally recognized organization
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K and a deferred compensation plan, and paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Burlington, Wisconsin
Welcome to Chocolate City USA!
With lakes for swimming, quiet rivers for paddling and a charming downtown with its Riverwalk , Burlington offers a small-town atmosphere with big-city advantages. The community is located only a half hour from Milwaukee and 90 minutes from Chicago and Madison and offers the charm and serenity of a quaint city with close access to major metropolitan areas. The “Chocolate City” and home to Nestle USA, is the perfect spot to enjoy shopping, dining, festivals and cultural events.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the largest not-for-profit integrated health systems in the nation. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois. Our diverse team of over 70,000 includes 3,600+ physicians and 1,800+ Advanced Practice Clinicians. With a commitment to an autonomous practice environment, our patients and their families are at the heart of everything we do. Advocate Aurora Health continuously strives to be a leader in the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.