We have a great opportunity for a General Diagnostic Radiologist to join our established team in Manitowoc/Two Rivers Wisconsin. As an Aurora Health Care Radiologist you will become part of a growing 100+ member community based radiology group and will be employed by Aurora Health Care Medical Group.
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of a radiology residency from an accredited program
- Must have skills in all areas of diagnostic radiology, fellowship training welcome
- Must be able to perform mammography, including breast biopsies/procedures
- Patient focused with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Available to start as soon as possible
- Provide comprehensive services in all areas of diagnostic radiology including CT, MRI and PET
- Procedures including thoracentesis, thyroid biopsies, mylograms, etc.
- Ultrasound and plain films
- Women’s health, including mammography, breast biopsies and procedures
What Aurora offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance
About Manitowoc, Wisconsin
Manitowoc and Two Rivers are quaint family-friendly communities located on the shores of Lake Michigan approximately 45 minutes from Green Bay. These communities offer an abundance of outdoor activities from Great Lakes boating, sailing, and fishing to miles of sandy beaches, inland lakes, state parks and wildlife recreation areas. With a rich history, these beautiful lakefront communities offer towering lighthouses, multiple museums, the Lincoln Park Zoo and Capitol Civic Center (theater). With a cost of living much lower than comparable or larger cities this area still boasts top rated schools, safe communities, and a moderate Midwest climate.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.