We have an exceptional opportunity for a dynamic new or experienced diagnostic radiologist to join our team. You will become part of a well-organized and growing 100+ member radiology group. This position is located at our West Allis location with some time spent at Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center in Milwaukee and other facilities.
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of an accredited radiology residency program
- A fellowship is welcome but not required, preferably in breast imaging, neuro, body imaging or thoracic imaging
- Patient centered with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Large radiology group covering numerous locations
- Opportunity to cover diagnostic shifts at several of our hospitals and at our quaternary facility, Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center.
- Opportunity to work with a wide variety of modalities with some fluoroscopy and subspecialty-specific diagnostic procedures required
- Accredited radiology residency program with opportunity to teach
- Day shift and 3rd shift positions (including remote reading opportunities) are available
What Advocate Aurora Offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
Get to know West Allis, Wisconsin
A vibrant community nestled on the shore of Lake Michigan
Located in the southeastern corner of Wisconsin, Wisconsin is the midway between Milwaukee and Chicago and is known for its friendly people and one-of-a-kind places. The Lake Michigan shoreline is one of the most popular features, with nearly 90 percent publicly accessible via parks, beaches, festival places and a miles-long promenade.
A lively downtown district full of shopping, dining and the arts is located just steps from the lakeshore. Away from the shoreline, the West Allis area is teeming with opportunities for fun! If it’s the great outdoors you seek, West Allis’s western region delivers beautifully. Pristine West Allis Area golf courses, tranquil inland lakes, hiking and biking trails, a ski and snowboard area, and so much more await you year-round.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
As the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer Wisconsin-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic West Allis such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.