Advocate Aurora Health, one of the largest and most stable organizations in the country, has an excellent opportunity for a dynamic radiologist who is fellowship trained in body imaging or cardiothoracic. You will become part of a 100+ member radiology group that covers facilities in eastern Wisconsin. The position is based at our beautiful, state-of-the-art facility in Grafton, Wisconsin.
Training and/or experience required:
- Completion of an accredited radiology residency program
- Fellowship training in abdominal, body or cardiothoracic Imaging
- Must be patient centered with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative and supportive team player
- The Aurora Medical Center in Grafton is a 132-bed community hospital designed with an emphasis on healing, clinical excellence and comfort
- Experienced group of general and fellowship trained radiologists cover our hospitals and clinics throughout eastern Wisconsin
- State-of-the-art facility with advanced technology and all modalities offers specialized care for our patients
- Shifts are primarily days but will include some evenings, and shared weekends; some shifts may be taken remotely
- Collegial and supportive work environment dedicated to quality patient care
- Well trained, experienced staff will help support your practice
What Advocate Aurora Offers:
- Integrated nationally recognized organization
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K and a deferred compensation plan, and paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
Get to know Grafton, WI
Explore a beautiful community in the heart of Ozaukee County
Just minutes north of Milwaukee, Grafton offers a personal and economic quality of life that draws people and businesses alike to this crossroads community of well-kept homes, tree lined streets and small town warmth.
The community has a New England feel offering a diverse array of stores, shops, restaurants and industrial enterprises along with a variety of recreational activities for the young and the young at heart. Whether it’s canoeing on the Milwaukee River, biking, golfing, heading to Lake Michigan or shopping, residents and visitors are sure to find something to do.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the largest not-for-profit integrated health systems in the nation. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois. Our diverse team of over 70,000 includes 3600+ physicians and 1800+ Advanced Practice Clinicians. With a commitment to an autonomous practice environment, our patients and their families are at the heart of everything we do. Advocate Aurora Health continuously strives to be a leader in the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.