Excellent Radiology opportunity with ability to work virtually in Oshkosh, WI
Advocate Aurora Health, one of the largest and most stable organization in the country, has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic new or experienced Interventional Radiologist to join an established 130+ member radiology department.
Training and/or experience:
- Completion of an accredited radiology residency program required
- Fellowship welcome, but not required
- Wisconsin Licensed or ability to obtain
- General Procedural skills: lumbar punctures, myelograms, access for IT chemo injections, paracentesis, thoracentesis, large joint injections/aspirations- shoulders, knees, wrist, elbow & ankle and GI
- Mammography skillset, including biopsies preferred
- Patient centered with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative and supportive team player
- Collegial and supportive work environment
- Primary location Aurora Medical Center Oshkosh
- Schedule, Monday – Friday
- Approximately 28 2nd shift assignments per year and 10 weekends per year
- Approximately 220, 8hr shifts/year (11 – 12 weeks off)
- All weekend and second shifts may be taken virtually
- Flexibility to also take occasional weekday shifts virtually
- Broad mix of cases and procedures
- State-of-the-art imaging equipment and EPIC electronic medical record system
- Large, supportive radiology group is comprised of general and fellowship trained physicians
What Advocate Aurora offers:
- Integrated nationally recognized organization
- Diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- Highly Competitive Compensation with ability to earn $600k annual compensation
- Comprehensive benefit package including, health, dental, vision and life insurance. Retirement (401k) program with company match, deferred compensation plan and paid medical liability insurance.
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Located on the largest freshwater lake in Wisconsin, Oshkosh and its surrounding communities are home to limitless recreational activities including sailing, boating, and fishing as well as lively concerts (including Country USA and Rock USA), festivals and farmers markets. Oshkosh is also home to the EAA Airventure, an air show that hosts some of the world’s best pilots and aircraft homebuilders. Just 90 minutes north of Milwaukee and less than an hour from Green Bay - residents enjoy easy access to major cities while enjoying the homespun atmosphere of this idyllic Midwestern city. The area also boasts safe neighborhoods, excellent schools, and an affordable cost of living.
City of Oshkosh
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers, and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive, and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.