We have an exceptional opportunity for new or experienced interventional radiologist to join our comprehensive teams. As part of the IR section you will become a member of a growing 100+ member community-based radiology group.
Education, training and experience required
- Completion of an accredited radiology residency program
- A fellowship in interventional radiology
- Must have skills in all areas of diagnostic and interventional radiology
- Patient focused with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Comprehensive IR services at our clinic and hospital
- Broad range of interventional procedures include arterial intervention, interventional oncology, women’s health, dialysis access, carotid stenting, image guided biopsies, and non-vascular interventions
- Hartford has great technology, all modalities, along with a great staff to support your practice
What Advocate Aurora offers
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance
About Hartford, Wisconsin
A proud, historic community
Located in scenic Washington County, the City of Hartford provides a beautiful atmosphere for family living, career growth and recreational activities. This picturesque community is minutes from Milwaukee and full of interesting attractions, luscious nature trails, unique cultural events and provides a quaint setting for dining and shopping.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.