Advocate Aurora Health, one of the largest and most stable organization in the country, has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic new or experienced Interventional Radiologist to join an established 130+ member radiology department.
Training and/or experience:
- Completion of an accredited radiology residency program required
- Fellowship training in Interventional Radiology
- Wisconsin Licensed or ability to obtain
- Patient centered with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative and supportive team player
- Collegial and supportive work environment
- Supports a diagnostic and interventional radiology residency program
- 100% IR with diagnostic imaging, time-permitting
- Full breadth of IR, including the full spectrum of interventional oncology, hepatobiliary, PAD, Dialysis, pulmonary and venous intervention
- Coverage includes Milwaukee Advocate Aurora Hospitals with outreach to the South patient service area
- Schedule includes shared call, approximately 1:12
- State-of-the-art imaging equipment and EPIC electronic medical record system
- Large, supportive radiology group is comprised of general and fellowship trained physicians
What Advocate Aurora offers:
- Integrated nationally recognized organization
- Diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive benefit package including, health, dental, vision and life insurance. Retirement (401k) program with company match, deferred compensation plan and paid medical liability insurance.
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Wisconsin’s largest city
With a county-wide population of nearly a million, Milwaukee offers the best of everything you’d expect to find in a major city while retaining a hometown feel in its many and diverse neighborhoods. Culturally, Milwaukee has many options, ranging from performing arts centers, theaters and museums – including an internationally designed lakefront art museum – to one of the nation’s top 10 zoos. Sophisticated, scenic, affordable and event-filled, Milwaukee has an impressive array of public and private schools, including UW-Milwaukee and Marquette University, award-winning restaurants, world-class shopping, and one of the most convenient and “user-friendly” international airports in the world.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers, and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive, and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.