We have an exceptional opportunity for new or experienced interventional radiologist to join our comprehensive team. As part of the IR section you will become a member of a growing 100+ member community based radiology group.
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of an accredited radiology residency program
- A fellowship in interventional radiology
- Must have skills in all areas of diagnostic and interventional radiology
- Patient focused with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Comprehensive IR services at our clinic and hospital
- Coverage includes 13 weeks/year in Sheboygan, 6 weeks/year in Oshkosh, and 22 weeks/year at Milwaukee metro area hospitals.
- Oshkosh/Sheboygan call q4
- Broad interventional practice includes arterial interventions, interventional oncology, musculoskeletal/spine interventions, women’s health, dialysis access, vascular and non-vascular interventions, etc.
- Sheboygan team consists of general diagnostic, neuro and IR
What Aurora offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance
About Sheboygan, Wisconsin
The city of Sheboygan is located between Lake Michigan and the northern unit of Kettle Moraine State Forest and offers an abundance of outdoor activities for you and your family. Sheboygan County is home to world-renown golf courses, a legendary race track, beautiful marinas and the state’s only AAA Five Diamond resort.
The Sheboygan area provides its residents a family–centered Midwestern lifestyle with award-winning school systems, low crime rate and an easy commute.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.