We have an exceptional full-time IR opportunity for an Interventional Radiologist to join our team in MIlwaukee, Wisconsin. As an Aurora Health Care IR you will become part of a 100+ member community based radiology group and will be employed by Aurora Health Care Medical Group. The IR section is comprised of 15 full-time IR physicians, 9 PA/NPs, and provides services at 11 hospital locations in Eastern Wisconsin.
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of a radiology residency from an accredited program
- A fellowship in vascular/interventional radiology
- CAQ in Vascular and Interventional Radiology preferred however we will consider current fellows
- Broad IR skills including: Y-90, chemoembolization, percutaneous ablation, peripheral arterial intervention, veno-occlusive/CVT intervention, dialysis intervention, hepatobiliary intervention, portal hypertension treatment (including TIPS, BRTO), genito-urinary intervention, women’s health (including uterine artery embolization), and spine intervention
- Patient focused with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Provide comprehensive services in all areas of IR (see above)
- Schedule will be Monday-Friday plus call
- Backup call coverage will be provided by the IR section at large
- 10 weeks off per year
What Aurora offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance
About Milwaukee, Wisconsin
With a county-wide population of nearly a million, Milwaukee offers the best of everything you’d expect to find in a major city while retaining a hometown feel in its many and diverse neighborhoods. Culturally, Milwaukee has many options, ranging from performing arts centers, theaters and museums -- including an internationally designed lakefront art museum -- to one of the nation’s top 10 zoos. Sophisticated, scenic, affordable and event-filled, Milwaukee has an impressive array of public and private schools, including UW-Milwaukee and Marquette University, award-winning restaurants, world-class shopping, and one of the most convenient and “user-friendly” international airports in the world.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.