Join the nation’s third-largest nonprofit integrated health system and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking BE/BC Radiologists to serve its patients and communities in Wisconsin.
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded service line
- 12-member musculoskeletal radiology section within a large multispecialty radiology group
- Competitive Compensation Package
- $700k+income potential in first year
- Employed model, not partnership track or tiered compensation
- Home workstation provided
- Flexible Schedule
- Approximately 220-8hrs shifts/year
- Evenings/weekends are done remotely
- No overnight shifts
- 12 weeks of vacation/year
- Supports a radiology residency program
- Broad mix of cases and procedures
- Covering both large urban medical center and broad range of community hospitals
- Specialized model with daytime shifts focused on specialty reading, and broader spectrum of general radiology on evening and weekends.
- On-site coverage includes Milwaukee area Advocate Aurora Hospitals
- State-of-the-art imaging equipment, Change/McKesson PACS, EPIC EMR, Powerscribe One.
- Large, supportive radiology group is comprised of general, and fellowship trained physicians
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
Training and/or experience required
- Completion of an accredited radiology residency program required
- Fellowship training in Musculoskeletal Radiology required
- Wisconsin Licensed or ability to obtain
- Patient centered care with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative team player
What Advocate Health offers
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K, and a deferred compensation plan, and paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
- Adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- Education Assistance Program
- Pre-tax accounts for dependent care, health care and commuter benefit
- Leave-of-absence programs including: FMLA, Military Leave, Parental Leave, Personal Leave, VESSA Leave
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.
About Milwaukee, WI
Wisconsin’s largest City!
With a county-wide population of nearly a million, Milwaukee offers the best of everything you’d expect to find in a major city while retaining a hometown feel in its many and diverse neighborhoods. Culturally, Milwaukee has many options, ranging from performing arts centers, theaters, and museums – including an internationally designed lakefront art museum – to one of the nation’s top 10 zoos. Sophisticated, scenic, affordable, and event-filled, Milwaukee has an impressive array of public and private schools, including UW-Milwaukee and Marquette University, award-winning restaurants, world-class shopping, and one of the most convenient and “user-friendly” international airports in the world.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Wisconsin. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, with Wake Forest University School of Medicine serving as the academic core of the enterprise. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across 27 hospitals and more than 500 sites of care. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.