Neuroradiology opportunity in Wisconsin on the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan
Advocate Aurora Health, one of the largest and most stable organizations in the country, has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic new or experienced Neuroradiologist to join an established 130+ member radiology department in either Northern or Southern Wisconsin.
Training and/or experience:
- Completion of an accredited radiology residency program required
- Fellowship training in Neuroradiology
- Wisconsin Licensed or ability to obtain
- Patient centered with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative and supportive team player
- Collegial group of 14 Neuroradiologists and supportive work environment
- Supports a diagnostic radiology residency program
- Nearly 100% Neuroradiology with occasional general diagnostic imaging.
- No Mammo
- Flexible Schedule mix consisting of 5-days/week, 8hr shifts, including days, evenings, and shared weekends
- Some shifts may be taken remotely
- No nights, as there is in-house overnight coverage
- Very little call requirements: most coverage is shift based
- Full breadth of Neuroradiology, with occasional coverage of general diagnostic fluoroscopic exams and procedures (GI, Lumbar punctures, Joint injections)
- Division is on a unified PACS system, with Geographic needs in both Northern and Southern Wisconsin
- State-of-the-art imaging equipment and EPIC electronic medical record system with Powerscribe dictation
- Large, supportive radiology group is comprised of general and fellowship trained physicians
What Advocate Aurora offers:
- Integrated nationally recognized organization
- Diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- Highly Competitive Pooled Compensation model
- Equity for all team members
- No long partnership tracks
- Comprehensive benefit package including, health, dental, vision and life insurance. Retirement (401k) program with company match, deferred compensation plan and paid medical liability insurance and CME.
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
Nestled in the upper Midwest and bordered by the Mississippi River to the west and Lake Michigan to the east, Wisconsin offers a variety of beautiful landscapes and a plethora of amenities, fun activities and educational opportunities for everyone. For the outdoors enthusiast, Wisconsin offers the true four seasons. Often described as a great place to raise a family, Wisconsin is a blend of larger urban centers, including Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Racine, and Kenosha, coupled with smaller towns and suburbs. A strong sense of home, family and community are at the cores, which offers enviable housing prices and a lower cost of living than other areas of the country. Our communicating times are shorter too, slowing a better work life balance. When you decide to explore our state, you will discover unbelievable vacation destinations within our boundaries. Door County and Lake Geneva are Midwest destinations offering resort and lakeside settings as well as a great variety of activities. The famed Wisconsin Dells is a location often chosen for awe inspiring national land formations as well as resorts, and indoor and outdoor waterpark fun. There are just a few of the areas for you to discover.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers, and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive, and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.