Advocate Aurora Health, one of the largest and most stable organizations in the country, as an exciting remote opportunity for a new or experienced radiologist to join a well-established 130+ member radiology group.
Training and/or experience:
- Completion of an accredited radiology residency program required
- Wisconsin Licensure required, or ability to obtain
- Fellowship training in Body Imaging, Neuroradiology or ER welcomed, but not required
- Patient centered with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative and supportive team player
- Collegial and supportive work environment
- Primarily ER radiology and inpatient cases
- 8hr shifts, 11pm – 7am (CST)
- 26 or 17 weeks on/off with flexible scheduling
- 24/7 in house IT Support
- Workstation provided with state-of-the-art PACS/dictation
- Experienced group of general and fellowship trained radiologist
- Employed position with National Hospital Group
What Advocate Aurora offers:
- Integrated nationally recognized organization
- Diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- State-of-the-art technology
- Highly Competitive Compensation with $3,000+ per shift and up to 600k total Compensation
- Comprehensive benefit package including, health, dental, vision and life insurance. Retirement (401k) program with company match, deferred compensation plan and paid medical liability insurance.
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.