We have a fantastic opportunity for a new or experienced pediatric radiologist to join our comprehensive team. You will read primarily at our new office building and surgery center in Greenfield which opens August 5, 2019 and houses the Aurora Children’s Health Pediatric Center.
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of an accredited radiology residency program
- A fellowship in pediatric radiology
- Must have skills in all areas of diagnostic radiology, both pediatric and adults
- Patient focused with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- 100+ radiology team provides coverage for Wisconsin based facilities
- Will primarily read pediatric studies however some adult studies from time to time
- Studies read will be from Aurora facilities in Wisconsin (16,000-20,000 studies done annually) and potentially some that are completed at Advocate Children’s Hospital in Illinois (over 75,000 studies annually)
- Aurora Children’s Health specialty services include cardiology, otolaryngology, and urology
- Comprehensive radiology services include CT, sedated MRI, ultrasound and plain films
What Advocate Aurora Offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
Get to know Greenfield, WI
A Milwaukee suburb pledged to progress
Just seven miles southwest of Milwaukee, Greenfield is an established community of nearly 37,000. Its proximity to both the downtown area and suburbs make it a desirable place to live for those who enjoy easy access to civic amenities and employment opportunities while preferring to reside in a quiet atmosphere.
This beautiful suburban community affords its residents all sorts of opportunities when it comes to work and play!
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.