Diagnostic Radiology opportunity along the shores of Lake Michigan!
We have a great opportunity for a Diagnostic Radiologist to join an established, experienced team. As an Advocate Aurora Radiologist you will become part of a growing 100+ member community based radiology group and employed by Advocate Aurora Health, one the largest and most stable organizations in the country. This position will provide radiology services in both Sheboygan and Two Rivers, Wisconsin.
Education, training and experience required
- Completion of a radiology residency from an accredited program
- Must have skills in all areas of diagnostic radiology
- A fellowship in breast, body imaging, neuro or cardiothoracic is welcome but not required.
- General procedural skills in large joint injections/aspirations - shoulders, knee, wrist, elbow, and ankle
- Also requires skills in lumbar punctures, myelograms, access for IT chemo injections as well as GI procedures
- Broad mammography skill set is preferred including interventions, i.e. tomosynthesis, ultrasound and biopsy, stereotactic, etc.
- Patient focused with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Join established group of experienced radiologists
- Provide comprehensive services in all areas of diagnostic radiology including CT, MRI, PET, Ultrasound and plain films, women’s health including mammography and some diagnostic procedures (minor needle work)
- The teams at each facility include Diagnostic and Interventional radiologists
- Beautiful new state-of-the-art hospital in Sheboygan opening in 2022
- Coverage locations include Sheboygan and Two Rivers
- Potential options further north
What Advocate Aurora Offers:
- Integrated nationally recognized organization
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K and a deferred compensation plan, and paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Sheboygan and Two Rivers Wisconsin
The city of Sheboygan is located between Lake Michigan and the northern unit of Kettle Moraine State Forest and offers an abundance of outdoor activities for you and your family. Sheboygan County is home to world-renown golf courses, a legendary race track, beautiful marinas and the state’s only AAA Five Diamond resort. The Sheboygan area provides its residents a family–centered Midwestern lifestyle with award-winning school systems, low crime rate and an easy commute.
Two Rivers, just 35 minutes north of Sheboygan, is a quaint family-friendly community on the shores of Lake Michigan and 45 minutes from Green Bay. You can enjoy an abundance of outdoor activities from Great Lakes boating, sailing, and fishing to miles of sandy beaches, inland lakes, state parks and wildlife recreation areas.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the largest not-for-profit integrated health systems in the nation. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois. Our diverse team of over 70,000 includes 3600+ physicians and 1800+ Advanced Practice Clinicians. With a commitment to an autonomous practice environment, our patients and their families are at the heart of everything we do. Advocate Aurora Health continuously strives to be a leader in the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.