Join the nation’s third-largest nonprofit integrated health system and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking BE/BC Radiologists to serve its patients in Sheboygan, WI.
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded service line
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Generous Sign-on
- $700k+ income potential in first year
- Employed model, not partnership track or tiered compensation
- Home workstation provided
- Flexible Schedule
- Approximately 220-8hr shifts/year
- Evenings/Weekends done remotely
- No overnight shifts
- 12 weeks of vacation/year
- Daytime virtual shifts available, vary based on specialty
- Supports a radiology residency program
- Broad mix of cases and procedures
- All areas of general, including by not limited to: CT, MRI, PET, Ultrasound, and plain films
- Women’s Health – Mammography and some minor procedure work
- Ability to practice a mix of subspecialty/fellowship and general radiology
- State-of-the-art imaging equipment, Change/McKesson PACS, EPIC EMR, Powerscribe One.
- Large, supportive radiology group is comprised of general, and fellowship trained physicians.
- Primary location Sheboygan, with occasional coverage at Manitowoc
- Beautiful 113-bed Community Hospital just built in 2022
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
Training and/or experience required
- Completion of an accredited radiology residency program required
- Open to fellowship training
- Mammography skillset, including US and stereotactic biopsies preferred
- Breast MRI and MRI biopsies not required
- Patient center with excellent verbal and written communication skills
What Advocate Health offers
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K, and a deferred compensation plan, and paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
- Paid Time Off
- Adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- Education Assistance Program
- Pre-tax accounts for dependent care, health care and commuter benefit
- Leave-of-absence programs including: FMLA, Military Leave, Parental Leave, Personal Leave, VESSA Leave
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.
About Sheboygan, WI
The spirit on the lake
The city of Sheboygan is located between Lake Michigan and the northern unit of Kettle Moraine State Forest and offers an abundance of outdoor activities for you and your family. Sheboygan County is home to world-renown golf courses, a legendary racetrack, beautiful marinas, and the state’s only AAA Five Diamond resort.
The Sheboygan area provides its residents a family–centered Midwestern lifestyle with award-winning school systems, low crime rate and an easy commute.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Wisconsin. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, with Wake Forest University School of Medicine serving as the academic core of the enterprise. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across 27 hospitals and more than 500 sites of care. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.