Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking a board certified Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Physician to serve its patients at Aurora BayCare Medical Center in Green Bay, WI.
- Aurora BayCare Medical Center - 2845 Greenbrier Rd, Green Bay, WI 54311
- Medical Center features 12 OB/GYNs, an MFM specialist, and a level 3 NICU
- Full Clinical support team of Nurses, 2 Full Time Embryologists, and 2 Andrologists
- Comprehensive, full-service fertility clinic with lab on-site
- REI Clinic attached to the Medical Center
- Diverse patient population
- Telepresence consultations
- REI Clinic hours: 7a-3:30p
Training and/or experience required
- Board certification/board eligible
- Fellowship training
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with a physician-led medical group
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K and a deferred compensation plan, and paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
- Paid Time Off
- Adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- Education Assistance Program
- Pre-tax accounts for dependent care, health care and commuter benefit
- Leave-of-absence programs including: FMLA, Military Leave, Parental Leave, Personal Leave, VESSA Leave
About Aurora BayCare Medical Center
Aurora BayCare Medical Center is a 167-bed, full-service tertiary care hospital serving the Green Bay area and communities throughout northeastern Wisconsin and Michigan's Upper Peninsula. Here, you’ll receive the highest quality care in a healing environment that emphasizes your comfort and convenience.
About Green Bay, Wisconsin
The best place to live in the United States
National rankings by U.S. News & World Report declared Green Bay the #1 place to live in the United States. With a total metro population of nearly 330,000, Green Bay epitomizes balance, offering many of the benefits of a larger city, all the while sustaining the hometown feel of a small, friendly Midwest community. You can experience unique shopping, many outdoor activities, beautiful golf courses and the excitement of Lambeau Field, home of the Green Bay Packers. The area has excellent schools, a strong economy, friendly, safe neighborhoods and an affordable cost of living. In addition to the #1 ranking for Best Place to Live, Green Bay also ranked #7 for Best Places to Live for Quality of Life, #8 in Cheapest Places to Live and #18 among Safest Places to Live in the United States.
City of Green Bay
Greater Green Bay
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the 5th largest nonprofit health care system in the United States. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across more than 500 sites of care in 27 hospitals. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our clinician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.