Join our Rheumatology team in the South Loop.
- Collegial practice environment where you will join another Rheumatologist and dedicated APN
- 100% Rheumatology practice; primarily OP with very limited IP responsibility covering South Suburban Hospital
- Well-established referral base from Primary Care providers
- New physician will step into a very busy practice from the start
- EPIC EMR
- Competitive 2 year initial starting salary guarantee and excellent benefits package is offered which includes health, dental, vision and retirement program with company match
- Open to H1B visa candidates as cap-exempt employer
About Orland Park, Illinois
Orland Park is a village in Cook County, Illinois, a suburb of Chicago. Located about 25 miles southwest of Chicago, Orland Park is close to several interstate highways, with the I-80 east-west coast connector as its southern border.
Orland Park has twice since 2005 ranked in the top 100 in Money Magazine's Best Places to Live survey. Orland Park is a bedroom community for working professionals who want to be close to the city, but also want a reasonably priced quality of life. The public schools are highly ranked and respected, there are plenty of restaurants and dining options, tons of recreational activities, and the shopping is plentiful and upscale. There's a variety of housing options, including apartments, condominiums, reasonably priced single-family homes and modest mansions. The community offers a long list of recreational amenities, including an outdoor water park, biking trails, an ice arena, and baseball and soccer fields. There are parks and playgrounds scattered throughout the residential subdivisions.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.