Join our Rheumatology team in the South Loop.
- Collegial practice environment where you will join another Rheumatologist and dedicated APN
- 100% Rheumatology practice; primarily OP with very limited IP responsibility covering South Suburban Hospital
- Well-established referral base from Primary Care providers
- New physician will step into a very busy practice from the start
- EPIC EMR
- Competitive 2 year initial starting salary guarantee and excellent benefits package is offered which includes health, dental, vision and retirement program with company match
- Open to H1B visa candidates as cap-exempt employer
About South Holland, Illinois
South Holland is a village and south suburb of Chicago in Cook County, Illinois, within Thornton Township. The tight-knit community boasts a heritage of faith, an emphasis on family and a home for the future.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.