Advocate Aurora Health has a great opportunity for a general surgeon with an interest in breast surgery to join our team at our beautiful clinic and hospital in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
Education, training and/or experience required:
- Completion of an accredited general surgery residency program
- Strong interest in breast surgery, fellowship not required
- Skills in a broad range of general surgery procedures
- Patient centered with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Very broad general surgery practice will include some breast surgery; could potentially be up to 50% of the practice
- Beautiful facility includes the hospital and adjacent clinic so you can enjoy the ease of transition from outpatient to inpatient
- Excellent mentors and supportive partners along with an experienced staff
- Other surgical interests in the group include thyroid, colo-rectal and bariatric
What Advocate Aurora offers:
- An integrated, supportive organization
- An environment focused on providing quality health care to all patients
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Located in Northeast Wisconsin, on the western shore of Lake Winnebago, Oshkosh is banked by the Fox River and Lake Butte des Morts in Winnebago County.
The city is a progressive and participative community that offers small-town friendliness with big city features and a high quality of life for people of all ages and interests. It is a great place to live as a result of an excellent school system, abundant entertainment opportunities, a low cost of living and a clean environment.
Oshkosh is a haven for anyone interested in combining city life with the benefits of a small town.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.