Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking a board certified general surgeon to serve patients at the Aurora Medical Center Washington County in Hartford, Wisconsin. Hartford is located in a beautiful part of the state and just 45 minutes from the heart of Milwaukee. Choose a traditional practice model with call, or a hybrid ACS model.
- Full-time practice with some flexibility
- General Surgery
- The Aurora Meical Center Washington County is a 71-bed full-service community hospital with a commitment to excellent, quality outcomes and safety.
- Choose a traditional practice model with call or an acute surgery model working 12 24-hour shifts / month
- Experienced dedicated staff includes a PA to assist in surgery adn will also see patients in clinic
- Respected partners, call 1:3
- Broad case mix
- EPIC EMR
Training and/or experience required
- Board certification/board eligible
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with a physician-led medical group
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K and a deferred compensation plan, and paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
- Adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- Education Assistance Program
- Pre-tax accounts for dependent care, health care and commuter benefit
- Leave-of-absence programs including: FMLA, Military Leave, Parental Leave, Personal Leave, VESSA Leave
Get to know Hartford, WI
A proud, historic community
Located in scenic Washington County, the City of Hartford provides a beautiful atmosphere for family living, career growth and recreational activities. This picturesque community is minutes from Milwaukee and full of interesting attractions, luscious nature trails, unique cultural events and provides a quaint setting for dining and shopping.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the 5th largest nonprofit health care system in the United States. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across more than 500 sites of care in 27 hospitals. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our clinician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.