Advocate Aurora Health has a great opportunity for a general surgeon to join our team at our clinic and hospital in Hartford, Wisconsin. You will join two other surgeons in this beautiful area of the state, just 45 minutes from the heart of Milwaukee.
Education, training and/or experience required:
- Completion of an accredited general surgery residency program
- Patient centered with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Broad general surgery practice at our clinic with surgeries performed at the Aurora Medical Center – Washington County
- Respected partners/mentors with excellent skills and tenure at the facility
- Experienced dedicated staff including a PA to assist in surgery and also see patients in clinic
- Call 1:3
What Advocate Aurora Offers:
- Integrated nationally recognized organization
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K and a deferred compensation plan, and paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Hartford, WI
A proud, historic community
Located in scenic Washington County, the City of Hartford provides a beautiful atmosphere for family living, career growth and recreational activities. This picturesque community is minutes from Milwaukee and full of interesting attractions, luscious nature trails, unique cultural events and provides a quaint setting for dining and shopping.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the largest not-for-profit integrated health systems in the nation. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois. Our diverse team of over 70,000 includes 3600+ physicians and 1800+ Advanced Practice Clinicians. With a commitment to an autonomous practice environment, our patients and their families are at the heart of everything we do. Advocate Aurora Health continuously strives to be a leader in the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.